Photobucket

woensdag 19 december 2012

 
 
Dear Santa, here's my Christmas list.
I hope you'll bring it all.
I've only asked for gifts my parents
can't find at the mall.

I'd like to have a UFO,
with aliens inside,
and maybe a Tyrannosaurus Rex
that I could ride.

A ninety-nine foot robot
is a present I could use.
I'll also need a time machine,
and rocket-powered shoes.

Please bring a gentle genie
who will grant my every wish,
and don't forget a wizard's wand,
and, yes, a talking fish.

Of course, I'll need a unicorn,
and won't you please provide
a dragon, and a castle
in the English countryside.

Of course, the weight of all these things
might cause your sleigh to crash.
If that's the case, dear Santa,
please feel free to just bring cash.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Photobucket

Over mij

Mijn foto
I'm a Face painter with artistic touches on the pc and in real life. I also make beautiful pictures and digital remaster or redo them. Ben een Grimeuse met artistieke trekjes zowel op de pc als in real life ;-)